Friday, January 11, 2013

Mark the Day

After the holidays and getting over the flu, I had a handful of thank you cards I needed to send. 

I like to keep it funky and fresh so I headed to Michael's to see if I could find something that would catch my eye and feed my crafty soul.

I had a few designs in mind and was hopeful I would be able to make them reality.

In the end I did. 

Made one of them a reality that is.

However, I paid full price for the goods I purchased that fine winter night. 

Full.  Price. 

I had no coupons on me. 

This my friends never happens. 

You know the phrase never say never.  Well, let's just say I will never, ever, ever say never say never again. 

Nor will I leave the house and head to Michael's or JoAnns without a coupon in hand. 

I'd share a picture of what I bought and the final creation with you if I could but for some unknown reason, I am not able to upload pictures right this minute. 

Perhaps later in the day or over the weekend. 

Peace. xoxo Mo

2 comments:

B said...

I'm so with you. Coupons are a necessary part of being a frugal gal. I feel like I fail if I pay full price for things. Especially get mad at myself at the big box stores, it's hard to get angry when it's a local small business.

I'm sure you made an excellent choice if they were good enough to pay full price for!

Anonymous said...

But I've always had a bit of a thing for the crucifixion. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]Homecoming Dresses[/url]
http://www.expeditionparkaca.com Black Radishes was written in 2010 and it won a 2013 Rebeca Caudill award, it also won the 2011 Sydney Taylor book award.
Between all of the less expensive Religious Louboutin boots and shoes, a replacement Orlando Louboutin boots and shoes are actually your easiest assortment, the actual Audra Louboutin peep-toe footwear, high heel pumps or even system boots, including that red-colored Orlando Louboutin within just system high heel shoes. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]thomas sabo on sale[/url] One sure way to improve your golf swing and your overall game and cut your stroke count down rapidly is a good pair of golf shoes.. On the other hand, there is a specticulation that Apple may release in summer but it is likely to get delayed. During the 1950s, bobby socks became a teen fashion mainstay for girls..
Land began using his patented Polaroid filter when making sunglasses. http://www.femmescanadagoose.com 10.
So while sipping your tea, save that tea bag. I have been applying for EVERYTHING. Initial check the Privateness Policy of any payday lender or even broker's website. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]Organza Prom Kleid[/url]